Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Day Of Blogging!!!!!!!!

Okeeeee so today is the first day of me blogging yay lol you know i didn't really like to make a blog but because of boredom (boredom kills) so i made it. I dont know what to do in a blog so i will just write things here like everyday. Frances (has her own blog) keeps me entertained with her posts so I said what the heck i should try to that some time. Weeks after weeks i keep on forgetting to make one until now.

OK so today we had our first practice for the dance in filipino i know what youre thinking that why did he join the dance ? there is an answer for that well i am not doing so well in math and my adviser said that she will add points in the quizzes if i volunteer so i said fine lol. we had to use glasses for it it made me so pissed you know what I'm saying.

Have to make something out of this blog. blog you later Joozwa is out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment